Please use the form to the right to describe your situation, and you will be contacted shortly. You can reach us directly at (888) 926-9193 and email@example.com. We tailor our services to your situation as some circumstances call for a little assistance, and others call for greater intervention.
- What you need to know when applying for a lease.
- Budgeting & Planning for a commercial lease.
- 5 Rules to negotiating a commercial lease.
- Initial Lease terms to consider before negotiating with a Landlord.
- Breakdown of Retail Lease Terms and how to Negotiate them.
- What about Personal Guaranty Clauses in a Lease.
- How about the Lease Assignment Clause?
- Are there some hidden problems in your lease?
- Expiring Leases and the importance of Holdover Clauses in your lease.
- Renegotiating an Existing and soon to Expire Lease?
- Why Landlords Deny Rent Reduction Requests.
- Negotiating Permitted Use Clauses in a Lease
- Does a Condemnation Clause in your lease matter?
- Am I really saving time and money by leasing a Second Generation Space?
For More information on how Just Elementary, Inc, Business Brokers can help you with Commercial Leasing Matters for your business contact our Client Care Manager Sonia Chhabra at (888) 926-9193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org